Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

But alas, it's here! I just finished looking through my copy. Looks interesting... a skimming of the rulebook has me thinking there definitely seems to be more to the game than first appearances might bely. I'll have to watch one of the videos to be sure, as it'll be a while before I actually get the game to the table.

Also, the artwork on the small cards looks great! But it's a shame that the cards are too tiny to adequately display the artwork! Regardless, I look forward to playing and giving this game a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Eshelman
United States
Windsor Heights
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm disappointed in the printing; specifically, icons and text in various components are super small, or low contrast. There is no reason for it as there is plenty of room for larger text/icons.

Also, the setup sheet is rediculously small/hard to read, and the rulebook is a half-size booklet. Why not spend the extra pennies for something that doesn't strain 50 year old eyes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Alan Eshelman wrote:
... icons and text in various components are super small ... there is plenty of room for larger text/icons.
... the setup sheet is rediculously small/hard to read, and the rulebook is a half-size booklet.

So I'm not the only one, eh? Agree with you on ALL accounts! I thought exactly the same thing upon opening the box. I don't know why all the components are so tiny. And like I said above, it only serves to diminish the great artwork which we were teased during the KS campaign.

I guess the game was designed specifically for players under the age of 30. That's the only thing I can think of!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.