Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Javi Santos
Spain
sevilla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rules in German in the Amigo version, the rules in Yucata and some translation into English on a file in this site, I'm a bit confused about the bonus points you get for not dumping, probably due to my own interpretation.

Let's say a 4 players game, only one with no dumped cards.

From the Amigo rules I understand (my German is quite bad) "one point per player, plus 1", so it would be a total of 4 bonus points. But there is an example in which it gets just 3. From Yucata it is clear that it should be 3 bonus points.

A second example, with 3 players.

Again, from the Amigo rules (also from an English traslation on this site), I understand "one point per player, plus 2", and from Yucata, "2 points per player". If two players get to have no dumped cards, one player having dumped cards, it could be a bonus of 3 points in the first case, or a bonus of 2 points in the second.

Anyone could clarify?
Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zee Garcia
United States
Homestead
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Board Game Blender!
mb
From my understanding, if you did not dump cards, you simply get a number of points per player that did dump cards. That number is based on the number of players at the table:

2 players: you get 4 points if your opponent dumped.
3 players: you get 2 points for each opponent that dumped.
4 players: you get 1 point for each opponent...
5 players: you get 1 point for each opponent...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javi Santos
Spain
sevilla
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the table you are talking about appears in the English rules, but there is no table in the Amigo German rules. Actually, in the German version the game is just for 3-5 players, so maybe they have some differences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zee Garcia
United States
Homestead
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Board Game Blender!
mb
That's possible. I'd say just make sure everyone understands which rules you're using and have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.