Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to update my Monster Reference Sheet (Telegram Style) as soon as possible!

I won't have my copy in hand until next week, as my copy will be shipping from Miniature Market, which usually takes at least a week.

If anyone that picks the game up on Thursday/this week would mind sharing the details on the new enemies, I would greatly appreciate it! Looking for correct names, Awareness, Horror and Brawn Levels, and if they have any special abilities (like Flying).

Also, I am adding Expansion Symbols to the Reference Sheet as well, so I am on the lookout for a HQ version of the new Expansion Symbol. I will be able to pull one from the Rules PDF whenever that gets added online, but that could take longer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rauenzahn
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Everybody to the Limit!
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United Kingdom
Sunderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In case anybody else requires this information:

Lloigor: Awareness 7, Horror 9, Brawn 5
Star Vampire: Awareness 4, Horror 6, Brawn 3
Hired Gun: Awareness 2, Horror 1, Brawn 2
Skeleton: Awareness 2, Horror 4, Brawn 2 (+ Aquatic - This monster can move through impassible borders that represent water)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Keller
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
The Star Vampire also has:

Phasing - This monster can move through impassible borders and walls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.