United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'm looking for organiser inserts for 7 Wonders and Caverna.

The Broken Token organisers are the obvious go to, but http://basicallywooden.co.uk/ also look pretty good. I saw them at Spiel but didn't have the luggage space to buy anything from them.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have their insert for Dead of Winter. Works great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob van Dalen
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking into their inserts for some time now. At Essen this year I visited their booth; the inserts look great and seem to be well designed.
I bought the Dominion insert, it was easy to assemble and works like a charm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Rowlands
United Kingdom
Amersham
Bucks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have bought two organisers from them. They seemed as good as the one Broken Token organiser I bought. One section got broke in the post but they were great at sending a replacement. So I would be happy to buy from them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beta
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got four of the stacking magnetic deck holders, and a friend has the mini card holders, token boxes and a dice tower. It's all been top-notch, except the drawer stuck on the dice tower and I think a bit of beeswax sorted that out.

Really good stuff. The magnetic snaps are a nice touch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.