Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Henderson
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get that, as ManuTech, each time you increase a resource production, you get a resource of that type. Now, is that each instance, or is it one resource regardless of steps gained?

In Example 1, let's say I raise my steel production 2 steps through the use of Strip Mine or Mining Quota. Then in Example 2, I raise my titanium production 2 steps through the use of Io Mining Industries or Asteroid Mining. Would I, in the first example, gain 2 steel or 1? And by the same token, would I, in example 2, gain 2 titanium or 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bhenders82 wrote:
I get that, as ManuTech, each time you increase a resource production, you get a resource of that type. Now, is that each instance, or is it one resource regardless of steps gained?

In Example 1, let's say I raise my steel production 2 steps through the use of Strip Mine or Mining Quota. Then in Example 2, I raise my titanium production 2 steps through the use of Io Mining Industries or Asteroid Mining. Would I, in the first example, gain 2 steel or 1? And by the same token, would I, in example 2, gain 2 titanium or 1?

In each case the increase is 2. The effect is that for each step you raise a production you gain 1 of that resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I think I know the answer to this question but I'll ask it anyways since I'm sure it will come up eventually ....

Megacredits is a resource like any other, and if you increase production in it as ManuTech you will get as much megacredits as you increased production ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
I think I know the answer to this question but I'll ask it anyways since I'm sure it will come up eventually ....

Megacredits is a resource like any other, and if you increase production in it as ManuTech you will get as much megacredits as you increased production ?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Henderson
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
bhenders82 wrote:

In each case the increase is 2. The effect is that for each step you raise a production you gain 1 of that resource.

Oh, wow.... okay, thanks for letting me know. ManuTech is shaping up to be a very powerful corporation, then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do they start with a Steel since their Steel production goes up by one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
Do they start with a Steel since their Steel production goes up by one?

Yes, the effect includes the phrase "including this" meaning the steel production that is on the corporation card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.