Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
The smallest extansion ever.
Meant to be understood and played right out of the "box" (printer).
Welcome... the werewolf:

NOTA BENE: the crossed hand and body logos indicates that the werewolf CANNOT use his body slot nor hand slots.

For all curious people, we made a back for this special ID card, rather standard (for a change)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brother Iato
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool as usual.

Can you clarify something though:
"...Otherwise, he takes one Wound and this ID card is discarded."

Does this mean that the next time two consecutive Double Spawns are drawn, another Survivor can become the Werewolf? Or maybe you play that the Survivor that was the Werewolf before turns into a Werewolf again (it's not RAW, but sounds more thematic to me)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We did not clarify this exactly for that reason: let people decide what suits themselves.
For me, it is a definitive discard: no more Werewolve(s) until end of Quest.
So, in short: whatever you'd prefer, both your options are legit.

(Raw would be: anyone can be a werewolf, should 2 consecutive double spawns arise again)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petros Chrysafis
United States
California
flag msg tools
Dude this is nice. Well done. I am gonna try out the turning to a werewolf rule but only after a spawned werewolf has attacked them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deathowler wrote:
Dude this is nice. Well done. I am gonna try out the turning to a werewolf rule but only after a spawned werewolf has attacked them

Thank you.
That is your absolute right, let us know how it turns out!
Meanwhile, we would not build this "expansion" around another custom material (i.e. a mean to have a werewolf to spawn). Some wanted, but I wanted this to be as "nutshellish" as could be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.