Sylvio Z
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, so, here i am again.
I almost sure of the answer for the question i'm going to bring up here, but my group was pressuring me to ask you guys this.
If you are playing with Frigga's Succor and you invade with a Dracar, even here can you invade with an additional warrior? (And, i know that you aren't INVADING a province with a Dracar, and in the card says "When you invade with any figure, you may invade...". But the thing is, in the brazilian portuguese version it says "When you invade a province..." so, i just need to know this.
So like i said, i'm 97,5% sure of the answer, but i need it to show to my group.
Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caleb guerrero
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The fiords (if I remember correctly the name of the water areas) are considered to be part of the provinces they border. Anything that affects those provinces affect the fiords and vice versa. so yes, you can invade an adjacent province with a free warrior.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan
mbmbmbmbmb
calebguerrero wrote:
The fiords (if I remember correctly the name of the water areas) are considered to be part of the provinces they border. Anything that affects those provinces affect the fiords and vice versa. so yes, you can invade an adjacent province with a free warrior.

Yup. What he says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, if you invade with a ship, you can put a warrior in either adjacent province.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvio Z
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, like i was thinking. Thank you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.