Jagged Alliance: The Board Game» Forums » News

Subject: WE GOT FUNDED rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Wagner
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The game just passed 101% and barring a massive surge away from it, we will be funded. Now the hunt for juicy stretch goals begins...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1890003488/jagged-allia...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ondrej Kocnar
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurrah!

Back to arulco! Back to Metavira!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Whitelegg
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. Any chance of buildings to go in or more map pieces and mercs? The PC game was epic in scale and it was fun making a group from all the different mercs.
A little sound box with buttons to press for phrases for each merc and make noises for each weapon would be a fantastic stretch goal as the sound and voices added loads to the pc game. Wouldn't have thought it would be too expensive as toy versions are available for pence. It would be really innovative and add a lot to the immersion IMHO. Cheers Pete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Whitelegg
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could we have a 'Leaders expansion' please which comes with a load of characters and standees (like Dead of Winter) which you can hire for money that you gain doing the missions etc. That would be lovely haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanted to love this game but aside from the fact that I'm still waiting on Big Trouble In Little China, I also felt that the theme was everything. Based on what I saw, the gameplay didn't grab me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.