Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Boschetto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to store all Viticulture EE, Tuscany EE and Moor Visitors Expansion (possibly with sleeved cards) in the original box but I could not find any insert out there.
I actually found this one (https://game-fit.ru/store/product/266) but the expedition cost is prohibitive...
Do you know if there is a solution for it?
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DIY Foamcore.

I have V:EE, T:EE, Moor visitors & coins in a custom built foam core insert.

I also have bags for all the player pieces, so that makes it easy to store those in the insert as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Korson
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Omertron wrote:
DIY Foamcore.

I also have bags for all the player pieces, so that makes it easy to store those in the insert as well.

Any pictures you'd care to share with us ignorant masses?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Boschetto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Omertron wrote:
DIY Foamcore.

Never did it and I am afraid that I would not be able to do a good work. For my favorite games I do not mind to invest money for good upgrades. I think Viticulture EE is quite popular so I do not understand why company like broken token or meeple realty do not make an insert for it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gingrich
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also built a foam core organizer for Viti EE + Tuscany EE + Moor Visitors with all the mini-euro cards sleeved.

It was in response to a challenge from a fellow CABS member to build such an organizer to fit all the components for both games, including mini-card sleeves into the base box.

I'll post some pictures of it a little later today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Goncalves
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I store Vit EE, Tusc EE and Moor Visitors all in the original box, with the original insert. No new insert needed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maklen9 wrote:
Omertron wrote:
DIY Foamcore.

Any pictures you'd care to share with us ignorant masses?

Created a thread here: Foam Core Insert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Stępniak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GusG4Real wrote:
I store Vit EE, Tusc EE and Moor Visitors all in the original box, with the original insert. No new insert needed!

Me too + all cards sleeved. It's one of the best default inserts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Girts Perkons
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND ONE
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GusG4Real wrote:

So do I
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
GusG4Real wrote:

Mind showing us how? I'm in the market for this same thing, but I do have VEE so maybe I can leverage the insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
sigmarpriest wrote:
GusG4Real wrote:

Me too + all cards sleeved. It's one of the best default inserts.
Did you have to modify the insert, like cut out bottoms? Because I'm having difficulty neatly storing just the base VEE with sleeved cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamey has said that the Mamas and Papas (plus all standard-sized cards) should be stored in bags at the top. I put all the small cards, sleeved, sideways in the small compartments and the standard cards in bags on top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artem Pozdnyak
Russia
Novosibirsk
NSO
flag msg tools
badge
https://game-fit.ru/en
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, Marco!
We are sorry, but the cheapest delivery cost for this insert to Amsterdam is 25$ (by ground mail).
We can't make it lower, but we recommend to our customers make big orders, because delivery price for few items is not much bigger than for one item. And we give discount for big orders (4+ inserts)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mouldy Banana
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:
I put all the small cards, sleeved, sideways in the small compartments and the standard cards in bags on top.
The small cards are fine, it's the large cards that have trouble fitting in and staying in the slots. Looks like I have to ditch the insert sooner or later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andon Donev
Bulgaria
Varna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently build myself a custom insert and I posted it here. It's not made of foam core but of foamed PVC which I like very much as a base for building inserts. My project is based on the GameFit insert but with few minor tweaks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarkko Heino
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmb
I can recommended the GameFit insert. For both this game and Mage Knight I got a top quality insert which shortens setup time significantly and holds all the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.