Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In another thread, there was a question about how to store all the components of the game, well, I have made a foam core insert for V:EE, T:EE, Moor Visitors & Coins so I can setup and put away the game quickly.

Box, just to prove it all fits

Boards are stored on top (manuals on top of the boards too. I store the automota cards here as they fit nicely and there's no need for them to be with the "main" part of the game.

Boards removed, all the player pieces are in individual bags that came from artscow (See here)

Bags removed (and handed to players ;-)

Side view of the tray with all the bits in there. Special workers, grapes, etc., are under the wine tokens

Empty tray

Empty tray. Notches in the card holders allow you to get the cards out easily.

I know it's not the most polished, there are some rough cuts, but it works really well for me to get things setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Mayes
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is amazing! Any chance you can post the directions/ dimensions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I generally just layout the cards/components to see how they best fit into the box.

So for the low section (mamas, papas, fields & special workers) I see how high the largest stack is (special workers) and then cut the wall to be just slightly larger than them.

For the smaller card section, measure the width of the cards, and then see how deep they are by slightly squeezing the stack. These are laid out so that they will fit into the space left after the large cards are laid out.

The remaining two sections I use for the coins and then the glass beads and other items. I cheated a little for this section, and rather than doing a removable section, I just keep the coins in a ziplock bag so they can be removed easily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.