Popular Tags: [View All]
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I was wondering...

I a game with so many miniatures, will there be some storage in the box?! Will there be some sort of plastic storage in ach box for individual units?!? I just cant see all the miniatures just throed in there and the big units as well...

Darn.. and the boxe... what will be the size?! If i pledged for everything will i receive some HUGE box with everything in it!Lolll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nielson Jugalbot
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The current SG is a box for all unlocked SGs so I can surmise that one can create a storage solution with both boxes (provided they only get the core game) and separate the miniatures accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JP Botelho
Canada
Sainte-Therese
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
True!

But I mean inside the box, will there be inserts? I a asking in case anybody heard someting about it in the Lives!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
I would assume it's going to have plastic trays of some sort. It's hard to say if they'll have spots for individual minis or areas that hold multiple minis though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Baker
United Kingdom
Ferndown
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'll probably end up making foam tray inserts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Lee

Ohio
msg tools
They've done a good job with larger minis being individually placed in plastic vacuum trays, keeps them very safe. I don't know if they'll do that with these minis, but they most certainly will come in some sort of rigid plastic tray that keeps them organized and secure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.