phi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Li
France
flag msg tools
ahaha no, it seems that they'll manage to unlock the final stretch goal as the big building Inn and possibily Leo the communicant of the game as the Inn keeper ... nice touch !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noshrok Grimskull
Germany
Bremen
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Wreckers don't call for backup, they call for cleanup!
mbmbmbmb
The Good Place tavern is unlocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Persin
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Now onwards to unlocking Leo and his crew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S TS
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been one of the best Kickstarters because Leo and his team really where Live every day creating the hype, also they listened to the community requests and wants and actually created those goals for them Really, a lot of lessons for future campaigns. Good Tavern Inn and the Leo mini is all because the community demanded it and beat it over his head in the Lives.

Very well run Kickstarter campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Some French guy is talking very fast so I gave him some money for his game. I hope he survives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conrad
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Some French guy is talking very fast so I gave him some money for his game. I hope he survives.

lmao, so true. The live stream on KS is insanity right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh......I have a KS hangover right now. I pledged as I said I would not. Damn those castle walls... I am weak and pathetic.

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
Selling board games during Brussels Games Festival 2018: check my for trade items. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
morpion wrote:
ahaha no, it seems that they'll manage to unlock the final stretch goal as the big building Inn and possibily Leo the communicant of the game as the Inn keeper ... nice touch !

Let's not forget the very final Stretch Goal: we got also a French King.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mb
Teamski wrote:
Ugh......I have a KS hangover right now. I pledged as I said I would not. Damn those castle walls... I am weak and pathetic.

-Ski

It is not weakness, but compassion and wonder. Revel in it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Eklund
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a finish. What a guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed out yesterday after a bad taste in my mouth over the apocalypse expansion but couldn’t help but jump right back in today. Love Leo and the Mythic team. I will just be avoiding said expansion and some of the darker scenarios. Happy for Mythic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
rvrratt wrote:
I backed out yesterday after a bad taste in my mouth over the apocalypse expansion but couldn’t help but jump right back in today. Love Leo and the Mythic team. I will just be avoiding said expansion and some of the darker scenarios. Happy for Mythic.

Yeah, I stuck with the Heroic bundle as I am not into mixing historical with fantasy. Just stick to the facts, sir!
-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
Selling board games during Brussels Games Festival 2018: check my for trade items. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
rvrratt wrote:

Hello Will, it seems to me we have similar feelings about the holy faction.

Wouldn't you mind to vote on the pool about the holy packs in the Pledge Manager (if you haven't done it already) ??
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27373256#27373256

The holy packs are expected to be available in the Pledge Manager but I suppose Mythic Games could eventually slightly adapt the content taking into account also backers' wishes.

Thank you in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Mudgett
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:

-Ski

Yeah, I did the same...ugh my wallet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.