J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I love idiots. Especially attractive ones.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/09/tomi-lahrens-final-tho...

Not mentioned in the, ahem, "professional" op/ed piece (laughlaughlaugh) is Trump's 2017 World Whine Tour. Does he have to bitch like a little girl* every place he goes? He is the president of a country that has the world's top economy, is the leading military power in the world by far, and is a country where people literally die to get in. Hey Donnie, we're already No. 1. Tell your sloped-skull white trash followers to shut the fuck up already.

*--no offense intended to little girls
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This part is a gem;

Our brave law enforcement officers finally have an advocate in the Oval Office and the Justice Department who respect the line they hold for us and our communities every single day of the year.

Laughs, is this the same law enforcement, that winced, and had to disavow his comments, that arrested people should have their heads banged against the cartops, when being shoved in to the back of the police car?

Or the ones that had to sit by and watch, as he called white supremacists 'good people'.

Ah, how soon they forget. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And this one;

Yeah, ISIS is probably not too happy since we’ve nearly eradicated their poison from the Middle East.

Perhaps she ought to speak to the current military commanders in the know, with regard to this one sided viewpoint, because, I suspect they would give her a stronger lesson, on the faults of being premature in your announcements of victory. Cue banner behind Bush 'Mission Accomplished'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
LOL. I was going to list how wrong she was on almost every point she was making, but I couldn't type that fast. Gotta love the Fox News echo chamber.

p.s.
Tomi needs to practice her teleprompter skills a little more. Those eyeballs were furiously working left-to-right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or this gem;

We’ve got a military fighting force no longer shackled by Obama Administration kid gloves and we’ve got a president who enables them to be the fighting force they are trained to be, not the sitting ducks President Obama forced them to be.

Yes, Trump is aggressivley pushing us into fights, like the one in Niger, where 4 servicemen were killed, for very little no strategic victory. Way to go Donnie! thumbsup

Not to mention he might enable us right into WWIII.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And, despite the gloom and doom predictions of the so-called “expert economists,” our stock market is booming.

In fact, on the one-year anniversary of Trump’s win, the Dow has booked its best-ever first year under a new administration since 1945.

We’ve also added 1.5 million jobs and chart an economic expansion of at least 3 percent for two quarters in a row.

Thanks Obama!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That’s not all: illegal border crossing is way down, wall prototypes are in the works, as well as historic tax cuts for the American people.

She fails ot mention that legal border crossings are down as well. Wall prototypes being built, for a wall that will never really be built. And historic tax cuts for the RICH American people, laughs, she seemed to leave that one qualifier out.

Wow, how bad can this get?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the Democrats? They’ve protested, resisted and insisted half the country is racist.

Umm, actually, the only one that the Dems have accused of being racist is Trump. And she must have slept thru Charlottesville altogether.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. That's what passes for journalism at Fox News? I've read better rants on reddit written by people that were high.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And what about the “F Donald Trump crowd?” Oh yeah, they’ve rioted in the streets BATTLING THE KKK, burned flags, removed CONFEDERATE statues, and sat for the national anthem USING THEIR FREEDOM TO DO SO. Wow. Productive.

I corrected that one for her.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Sue_G wrote:
Wow. That's what passes for journalism at Fox News? I've read better rants on reddit written by people that were high.
Oh, so you've read my work? I'm flattered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to check for boner pill and prepper sidebar ads, but I saw the large print screamy text and decided not to stick around.

Nice to see that Lahren landed on her own two feet. Affirmative action works!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sue_G wrote:
Wow. That's what passes for journalism at Fox News?

They hired Gorka.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, Tomi has two things going and she knows it.

1)pretty

2)willing to say anything with passion

She's smartly milking it, but she's utterly meaningless beyond the fap material she provides to the Roy Moores of the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robinson
United Kingdom
Barrow in Furness
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The comment section alone on that FOX page is worth it for a quick check. It would be almost too hard to believe people could be so daft, if it wasn't for the fact that we've had several like them in this folder in the past few years. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.