Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello!

When a Demon is left side up (unbound), then it deals damage to the Witch owning it.

Deals black cubes equal to the cube value on the Demon, and hits the Coven, by discarding cards from the Locus.

I would like to ask, which cards are discarded?

Is it the player's choice, taking card not to deplete all Spells from one slot of the Pentagram?

Which deck takes those hits?

Thank you!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From watching the let's play in the video section it appears that the lowest cost locust takes the hit. I haven't read the rulebook though so that may not be the case.

Edit: See page 13 (bottom of the first column) of the rulebook: "Starting with the lowest numbered locust"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shannon
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
manolios wrote:

Hello!

When a Demon is left side up (unbound), then it deals damage to the Witch owning it.

Deals black cubes equal to the cube value on the Demon, and hits the Coven, by discarding cards from the Locus.

I would like to ask, which cards are discarded?

Is it the player's choice, taking card not to deplete all Spells from one slot of the Pentagram?

Which deck takes those hits?

Thank you!!!

It takes from the lowest locus first when it is empty it moves to 2 then 3, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.