Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan Bradley
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
I played a game last with one of the heroes with the Open Portal shot in its sequence. However, I was not sure if the character should be involved n the position switch. Can the character executing the Open Portal shot sequence change the positions of its teammates (and/or warriors) and do the rest of its sequence from its original positions?

And for Temporal Shif, who reposition the affected characters, the player that executed the shot or the player(s) controlling the affected characters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron West
Canada
Greater Toronto Area
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephan93 wrote:
I played a game last with one of the heroes with the Open Portal shot in its sequence. However, I was not sure if the character should be involved n the position switch. Can the character executing the Open Portal shot sequence change the positions of its teammates (and/or warriors) and do the rest of its sequence from its original positions?

And for Temporal Shif, who reposition the affected characters, the player that executed the shot or the player(s) controlling the affected characters?

Question 1: yes (as stated on page 17, any two characters on the same team).
Question 2: the player executing the temporal shift shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.