Subject: China / 7-players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having skimmed the rules, I don't see anything that precludes a seven-player game (using China as an independent nation).

Other than the more limited rule for that player, is there any reason this can't or shouldn't readily be done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilian Lydian
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, no reason it can't be done.
I guess you found the part in the rules about the restrictions for China, but if that's OK for the person playing them, sure, you can play with 7 people. Or use it to give a newbie a part in a full game. But I personally wouldn't want to play China as a standalone myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Becker
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Is there any reason it can't be done? Not that I can see. You should be able to do it no problem.

Is there any reason it shouldn't be done? Yes. China is definitely going to be weaker than the rest, and can never make use of oil. Personally, I wouldn't want to be "stuck playing China," but if your players don't mind, then go for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.