Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Drach
Canada
Kamloops
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can you get more score sheets or is there a graphic to print your own?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking at a recent review and wondering why they don't release these roll & write games with dry erase boards. Seems like it would so much more efficient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
snordboard wrote:
I was looking at a recent review and wondering why they don't release these roll & write games with dry erase boards. Seems like it would so much more efficient.

Matter of taste? I love roll and write games where you're using pencil and paper. It's about the tactile nature of it. Dry erase (as with Saint Malo) doesn't do it for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Devine
United States
Reno
NV
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know some people have laminated sheets to make their own dry erase boards, but I agree that it is not my preference either, especially with this smaller sized sheet.

That being said, I don't believe there are plans to release printable sheets, but I could be wrong. That would be a question for Grey Fox games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, why didn't the publisher release the game with carboard player boards and vegetable (cardboard or wooden) tokens you could place on your personal board? Because of the cost? Come on, the game is $12-$15 in Europe already, which is far from cheap as it includes 9 dice ($0.20 each -retail price), 4 pencils ($0.10 each -retail price) and 2 pads (worth, I don't know, $1.50 each maybe).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eventide wrote:
Actually, why didn't the publisher release the game with carboard player boards and vegetable (cardboard or wooden) tokens you could place on your personal board? Because of the cost? Come on, the game is $12-$15 in Europe already, which is far from cheap as it includes 9 dice ($0.20 each -retail price), 4 pencils ($0.10 each -retail price) and 2 pads (worth, I don't know, $1.50 each maybe).

The costs you estimate would indicate a $12-$15 retail price.

Margins, my friend, margins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.