GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

7,824 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Chimera Station» Forums » Rules

Subject: Endless-Money-Bug rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin von Allmen
Switzerland
Zuchwil
Zuchwil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello.
I have played Chimera Station the first time and i have a question:
-i have the grappler-card (can move my own workers to the worker lounge with my workers that have red-claws).
-i have the zoning-board-card, where a worker take the building-bonus, that the players can see.

Now we are in the splicing-phase, my double-red-clawed worker go to the zoning board and move the worker, that was here in the worker lounge (got 1 food and 1 money). i choose the "take one alien home"-bonus of the map and i choose a double-red-clawed. repeat that (go to zoning board, move the worker before to the worker-zone, got 1 money and 1 food....)

So i can do this all the time in a endless loop. take money and food.
is that possible?

i have the german-version of the game, i dont know the english-labels.

rbest regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Metamorphose wrote:
Hello.
-i have the grappler-card (can move my own workers to the worker lounge with my workers that have red-claws).
-i have the zoning-board-card, where a worker take the building-bonus, that the players can see.

Now we are in the splicing-phase, my double-red-clawed worker go to the zoning board and move the worker, that was here in the worker lounge (got 1 food and 1 money). i choose the "take one alien home"-bonus of the map and i choose a double-red-clawed. repeat that (go to zoning board, move the worker before to the worker-zone, got 1 money and 1 food....)

is that possible?

rbest regards

We're coming up with some errata and updating the rulebook to close such loopholes.

It's fun to find big combos, but infinite combos is not good.

Probably zoning board will get "workers here cannot be displaced or recalled)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
Metamorphose wrote:
Hello.

is that possible?

rbest regards

We're coming up with some errata and updating the rulebook to close such loopholes.

It's fun to find big combos, but infinite combos is not good.

Probably zoning board will get "workers here cannot be displaced or recalled)

Thanks Seth --enjoying this game.

Would it be possible to post it with a version number so we can see what has been worked out thus far?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Want to join a boardgaming club in Zuid-Limburg? www.BoardGamingInc.be
mbmbmbmbmb
Metamorphose wrote:
Hello.

Now we are in the splicing-phase, my double-red-clawed worker go to the zoning board and move the worker that was here in the worker lounge (got 1 food and 1 money). i choose the "take one alien home"-bonus of the map and i choose a double-red-clawed. repeat that (go to zoning board, move the worker before to the worker-zone, got 1 money and 1 food....)

is that possible?

rbest regards

you get a food OR a coin in the lounge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
Metamorphose wrote:
Hello.

Now we are in the splicing-phase, my double-red-clawed worker go to the zoning board and move the worker that was here in the worker lounge (got 1 food and 1 money). i choose the "take one alien home"-bonus of the map and i choose a double-red-clawed. repeat that (go to zoning board, move the worker before to the worker-zone, got 1 money and 1 food....)

is that possible?

rbest regards

you get a food OR a coin in the lounge.

This is correct, but it was not the crux of the OP's question

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.