6 Posts

Through the Ages» Forums » General

Subject: Game still crashes after update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hane
Canada
flag msg tools
I play on iOS iPad. I was in Age II of a good run on the Age of Wonders challenge and the app crashed during the Hard AI's turn as it was processing actions. I've tried to continue that game several times and it always crashes at the same point. This is very frustrating because I don't want to restart a difficult challenge that I could yet win.

I haven't had issues with crashes besides the Politics of Strength bug that was fixed recently. I hope there will be a bug fix for this new problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hane11 wrote:
I play on iOS iPad. I was in Age II of a good run on the Age of Wonders challenge and the app crashed during the Hard AI's turn as it was processing actions. I've tried to continue that game several times and it always crashes at the same point. This is very frustrating because I don't want to restart a difficult challenge that I could yet win.

I haven't had issues with crashes besides the Politics of Strength bug that was fixed recently. I hope there will be a bug fix for this new problem.

Hi! I've a similar problem. Which iPad do you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hane
Canada
flag msg tools
1st generation iPad mini.

I emailed support@czechgames.com and I will report back with the results.

Update: I received a prompt response and CGE is aware of the problem and working on a fix already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Urusky
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Ipad 3, same problem. Game works until beginning of Age III then crashes. Reload and crashes immediately, time after time. We need a fix PLEASE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Anderson
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
murusky wrote:
Ipad 3, same problem. Game works until beginning of Age III then crashes. Reload and crashes immediately, time after time. We need a fix PLEASE!
The bug referenced in this thread was fixed quite awhile ago. I haven't had any crashes in a long time, or seen any reported here either. If your app is fully updated and you're crashing I would email support@czechgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Urusky
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
I did email support, they acknowledged that this problem occurs on devices which has 32-bit (iPad 4 or older)and that they are still working on improvements on these older devices. Meanwhile I cannot continue ANY of my saved "Challenge" games that involves three opponents as the game crashes immediately after it loads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.