United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TradeWorlds is now up for nomination on BGG's "Most Anticipated Games of 2018". Please VOTE and share with everyone you know! We believe that TradeWorlds has the potential to be the hottest new Deck Building game next year, so let's start building anticipation for it!

It is entry #118 (page 5) on the following link. https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/231943/20-most-antici...

Thanks so much!

PS: Here is a brand new piece of art to wet your appetite!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Kycia
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be nice to get some of our "backer" EXCITED for the game ... they will be receiving in 2018. Maybe bring back that great crowd who were so passionate - not only about our game - but generally a COMMUNITY that took the time to discuss all kinds of topics even outside our "little" game.

So for now, a kind "Thank You!" to anyone who nominates our game.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
zorin_productions wrote:

TradeWorlds is now up for nomination on BGG's "Most Anticipated Games of 2018". Please VOTE and share with everyone you know! We believe that TradeWorlds has the potential to be the hottest new Deck Building game next year, so let's start building anticipation for it!

It is entry #118 on the following link. https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/231943/20-most-antici...

Thanks so much!

PS: Here is a brand new piece of art to wet your appetite!

I'm getting whet just thinking about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Kycia
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to start "reaching out" to the FANS of the game... as of tomorrow. I will be contacting via BGG e-mail and ask them if they can contribute a "nomination" in the Top 20 competition.

We have 18 nominations and Trench has over 40. This concerns me because we got TWICE the number of Backers during the Kickstarter (KS).

So having LESS than HALF the votes ... is a bit discouraging.

But I will begin the arduous journey across the stars such that I contact each and every FAN of "TradeWorlds" in the hopes that they may give us a vote. That about 180 gamers.

That journey starts tomorrow - along with the IndieGoGo LAUNCH too!

Cheers.

Kristopher
Aka QuestCCG
"Indie" Game Designer
Game Designer of TradeWorlds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already got my vote
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.