Subject: Found Animal card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! Someone in the JVMF 2017 posted about this card. Anyone know what this is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was an Essen promo that was given for free at Artipia's booth. It is a Community card (so you need the expansion to use it) and it also interacts with Pets so it works best if you have either of the KS Promos (both the main game's and the expansion's stretch rewards contain pets).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
avyssaleos wrote:
That was an Essen promo that was given for free at Artipia's booth. It is a Community card (so you need the expansion to use it) and it also interacts with Pets so it works best if you have either of the KS Promos (both the main game's and the expansion's stretch rewards contain pets).

Ah ok! As a backer of the expansion, any way to get it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
badge
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:
avyssaleos wrote:

Ditto, preferably without having to go to Essen 3 weeks ago...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:

Well, as you wrote, you CAN get it here: Item for Geeklist "The Jack Vasel Memorial Fund Auction 2017 (CLOSED)"

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A skinned math nerd wrote:
fargy wrote:

Well, as you wrote, you CAN get it here: Item for Geeklist "The Jack Vasel Memorial Fund Auction 2017 (CLOSED)"

meeple

Haha yes, but what about all the other backers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, maybe here then: Item for Geeklist "The Jack Vasel Memorial Fund Auction 2017 (CLOSED)" (this is another item)

(Yes, I'm shamelessly promoting these auctions for the JVMF since this thread is a direct result of them and it's all for charity. Admins, delete my comments if you consider them unfit.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, maybe here then: Item for Geeklist "The Jack Vasel Memorial Fund Auction 2017 (CLOSED)" (this is another item)

(Yes, I'm shamelessly promoting these auctions for the JVMF since this thread is a direct result of them and it's all for charity. Admins, delete my comments if you consider them unfit.)

Ok fine! Hahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fargy wrote:

Ok fine! Hahaha

I lost cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.