Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, there is a couple of components I am unclear on?

1. What are the green tokens for?
2. What are the X tokens for?
3. What are the two heads for?
4. What tokens do you use for the skill tree to keep track of which skills I have unlocked?

Also for the evil barriers is the damage accumulative or like monsters does it need to be in one go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Green are the evil barricade tokens,
2. The X are the reverse of the Telephone and radio tokens, When used they are flipped and costs one action to ready them.
3. The evil one has a choice of heads
4.Game Forger "We use the Soul (red cubes) tokens to manage the skill trees. You only need 2 of them."
5.Evil barricades destroyed as per creatures , one go. I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Starman54 wrote:
1. Green are the evil barricade tokens,
2. The X are the reverse of the Telephone and radio tokens, When used they are flipped and costs one action to ready them.
3. The evil one has a choice of heads
4.Game Forger "We use the Soul (red cubes) tokens to manage the skill trees. You only need 2 of them."
5.Evil barricades destroyed as per creatures , one go. I think.

hmm i see thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Ripoll
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, the X tokens are used to mark the boss (Blob and Xeno) Damaged areas in their character sheet. The Radio and Telephone have already a backside with an X (you turn them when used).

The evil barricades have to be destroyed with one attack, the same as creatures.

Thanks.
-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Forger wrote:
Hi, the X tokens are used to mark the boss (Blob and Xeno) Damaged areas in their character sheet. The Radio and Telephone have already a backside with an X (you turn them when used).

The evil barricades have to be destroyed with one attack, the same as creatures.

Thanks.
-

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.