Next War: Korea» Forums » General

Subject: Setup Drive to Seoul / Vassal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Global Nomad
Portugal
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The 16th century São João Baptista, also known as Botafogo (Spitfire) was a Portuguese galleon warship considered the most powerful warship in the world at the time.
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume is a glitch, but the vassal setup for this first scenario does not include the Armored Brigade of the 1st Corps in hex # N2819. Only the 1st Brigade Infantry is placed. Is the whole corps placed as per the scenario instructions or is the vassal correct and the armored brigade is not on the setup ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mpires wrote:
I assume is a glitch, but the vassal setup for this first scenario does not include the Armored Brigade of the 1st Corps in hex # N2819. Only the 1st Brigade Infantry is placed. Is the whole corps placed as per the scenario instructions or is the vassal correct and the armored brigade is not on the setup ?

If you mean the "Seoul Train" scenario, the instructions in the Game Specific Rules are correct. All ROK I Corps units (except the HQ) should be set up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Global Nomad
Portugal
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The 16th century São João Baptista, also known as Botafogo (Spitfire) was a Portuguese galleon warship considered the most powerful warship in the world at the time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seoul Train scenario yes, where did I get Drive to Seoul beats me
Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.