Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Does treasure deck 2 have 36 cards or only 35? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

So I was punching everything out and going through all my components when I noticed that I only have 35 cards in the mini deck for treasure level 2 whereas the manual says there should be 36. All of my other component counts are correct so I was wondering if I was missing 1 card or if there was a misprint in the rule book? Also, is there a listing of all the level 2 treasure cards somewhere so if I am missing one I can figure out what it is and contact customer service for a replacement?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michael4928 wrote:
Hi everyone,

So I was punching everything out and going through all my components when I noticed that I only have 35 cards in the mini deck for treasure level 2 whereas the manual says there should be 36. All of my other component counts are correct so I was wondering if I was missing 1 card or if there was a misprint in the rule book? Also, is there a listing of all the level 2 treasure cards somewhere so if I am missing one I can figure out what it is and contact customer service for a replacement?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Michael

The manual is correct, there are 36. ( I just checked my copy) The cards are numbered, so it should be pretty easy to figure out what card you are missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wulung chuanfa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for doing that and for the quick reply! I really appreciate it! hopefully they have a good customer service department for missing components.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my copy I was missing my replacement pack, there are several cards in the base set that are "misprinted", 7 cards: (G023, G024, G037, G038, G043, G046, G047)

In the misprinted version, the dice symbols are basically impossible to see, so make sure you have the replacement pack in your box. Someone said it was under the player boards, but my copy didn't have it.

I contacted CMON and they shipped them out within a day or two, so they have excellent customer service.

More info on the misprints: https://www.cmon.com/news/addressing-massive-darkness-core-g...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.