Betrayal at Baldur's Gate» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about "two heads are better..." haunt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Simons
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I just tried the new betrayal game last night, as a long time fan of house on the hill, and it is awesome. We triggered the "two heads..." haunt, wherein [spoiler alert] every player sprouts a second, evil, head. At the start of each turn, the two heads battle over who controls the player actions this turn. The haunt rules specify what happens if you win or lose, but not what happens in the event of a tie. As a house rule, we agreed the character is paralyzed and ambivalent that turn. Is there an official ruling? What do others think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor MacLeod
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd reroll until there was a definite result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hutchinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Connor_MacLeod wrote:
I'd reroll until there was a definite result.

This seems like the most sensible option... unless you found the paralyzing rule worked?

Usually if the rules are unclear (which happens a lot!) my group goes with the option that makes most sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Simons
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I agree the idea of rerolling a tie makes good sense. Will go with that next time. Thanks.

Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.