The player can move the Workshop cursor,
horizontally and/or vertically, a number of spaces equal to
the total number of works he has in front of him
1. I need a clarification on this. Let's say I have three works of art in front of me - I either move the Cursor three spaces or 0 spaces, correct? There's no "up to" option available.
The player creates a work of art in his studio. He draws a Work of Art tile from the stack of color Works of Art; if he possesses one or more
Exhibition tiles, he draws the same number of additional Work of Art tiles. Now he chooses one tile, places it face-up in front of himself, and returns the others to the stack.
2. If you draw more than one tile, do you place the remaining tiles on top of the stack? Or do you shuffle them back in randomly?
3. If the former is correct, are the colours of the remaining tiles public knowledge? Or do I keep this information to myself and reveal only the one I selected?
Using the Bonus cards Players who won one or more Bonus cards
during phase ‘‘1. Bids on the Art Nouveau board’’ can use these cards.
For each card, a player must choose between:
- benefitting from the central power of the card or
- tucking the card under his personal board.
4. Is this done in the new player order or simultaneously?