Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I was one of the folks that bought it not in the Kickstarter.
Any release date news on this?
I heard something about ships, water and delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:

Fulfillment is currently underway for backers. Not sure about retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Potter
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:

I'm seeing late December to January in other threads. 70k copies made with 50% for retail. If all copies have shipped those dates seem reasonable. None of the threads contained information from Isaac, so great big grain of salt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Allard
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

You can always go to the Kickstarter page and review the posted updates. You don't have to be a backer to see those.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven-s...

There are several waves of shipments being sent from China and as they arrive at the various distribution points they are being shipped out to backers. What I have seen indicates retail might not be until End of December.

JimA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Thorson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I emailed their Support asking about a release date and received this reply:

Our goal is to have the game widely available to retail mid to late December.

Thanks for your interest and support!

Sincerely,

Price Johnson
Community Support Manager
Cephalofair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris usher
msg tools
Not 100% and do not want to get your hopes up, but I received an e-mail from my games supplier. The GH pre order came in, and now being processed. Will know 100% tommorrow when I will get it, if like I will let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Wachta
Poland
flag msg tools
breezingthrough wrote:
Not 100% and do not want to get your hopes up, but I received an e-mail from my games supplier. The GH pre order came in, and now being processed. Will know 100% tommorrow when I will get it, if like I will let you know.

Where are you from? I understand you're talking about retail pre-orders, not KS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn R.
msg tools
Wayland Games, who are UK based, expect a release on the 19th of January:

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/board-games/42275-gloomhaven?n...

Considering that backer fulfilment is still not done, I consider this a good estimate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup
My distributor told me the developers are having trouble meeting their quotas. So we are looking may/April 2018 before everything is completed. Whatever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Vickies CHIPS
Canada
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy is the retail release date a real cufufle of confusion now. Originally it was slated for early to mid dec which would have been great, after most KS backers got their copy and in time for the holidays.

Now we see some reports in this thread, and then look Aldo Ghiozzi says in this thread in the 6th post on Nov 28th, which I don't "think" applies only to Canada???

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1892308/canada-delay-until-...

Sounds like late Jan for retail then if this is accurate

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Parfitt
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I missed the Kickstarter and pre-ordered through Amazon (Brooklyn Toys). Last update I had from them was late November/early December. I was hoping that Isaac or Price would provide an ETA for retail shipments once the KS deliveries were well underway.

Seems like having stock in retail stores around the holidays would be a good idea if it was an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter copies are still quite a ways from being fully fulfilled. I would imagine retail releases will get pushed back even further unless Isaac wants a PR storm on his hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Thorson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Here's a post on this topic from the publisher. http://www.cephalofair.com/2017/12/whats-happening-gloomhave...

I'll believe it when I see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Whitehouse
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Anyone know what the RRP is likely to be in the UK? I'm guess circa 70-100 GBP?

Looks awesome.

This is my first post- yay me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
natalie
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw an update from one of the stores/websites that STILL has copies for pre-order in Toronto, Canada.
They just updated their Gloomhaven information to say that shipment doesn't begin until January 19th, 2018 (it's put under back order).
Was still hesitant to buy during the KS campaign and then caved beginning of December (all other Toronto stores were out of their pre-order sales).

Now just have to hope the store has the amount delivered that they sent for ... apparently they had 40 orders down and sent or 100 as of a week ago or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.