Subject: Late pledge options rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcin Kalinowski
Poland
Krakow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I’m new to this game. I late pledged the beginner pack for 120$.(both base games plus Kickstarter awards)
Do you recommend adding all the expansions in the pledge manager? How do they change the game from basic experience? Is it worth to pay double? Thanks for help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McArthur
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kalina123 wrote:
Hi, I’m new to this game. I late pledged the beginner pack for 120$.(both base games plus Kickstarter awards)
Do you recommend adding all the expansions in the pledge manager? How do they change the game from basic experience? Is it worth to pay double? Thanks for help.

Asked and answered many times...

They add more adventure to the game.
They are not necessary, as the base game is complete without them.
Get them all. If there are any you don't like, you can sell them.
If you don't get them all, get the curse ones as it gives you more curses to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robmcarthur2001 wrote:
kalina123 wrote:

Asked and answered many times...

They add more adventure to the game.
They are not necessary, as the base game is complete without them.
Get them all. If there are any you don't like, you can sell them.
If you don't get them all, get the curse ones as it gives you more curses to play.

What he said, and if you end up selling them, they'll definitely bring in MUCH more than what you paid for them. Just don't open them until you know for sure you don't want them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.