Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Woertink
United States
Midland
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I am moving to Pearland and I am hoping to find a weekly gaming group. I play a lot of eurogames and X-Wing Minis.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Day

League City
Texas
msg tools
mb
woertink wrote:
Hello!

I am moving to Pearland and I am hoping to find a weekly gaming group. I play a lot of eurogames and X-Wing Minis.

Thanks!

Welcome to town! I have a bi weekly group that meets in League City bear Kemah. That’d be a bit of a drive for you but it’s only every other Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Rushing
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't found it yet Montag's Games, they do board games as well as the x-wing groups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARISA S
United States
SUGARLAND
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the owner at Montag's seems like a super nice guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TxGowan
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been a few months, but this might interest you:

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/restaurants-bars/article/...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Sherrill
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
Guy at Montag's is great, used to go there all the time back in my single days. If he didn't have it, he usually could get it for you fairly quickly.

Also, depending on how far you are willing to drive, our group meets every weekend on Saturday around 3PM in southern League City (SH646 @ I45 my home). We meet at my home since I'm a single father of a three year old girl and I work 6AM, so eliminates me having to drag her around as well as travel time for me (get to play later). Hehe

Welcome to join us for a game day. Sometimes folks are available on Fridays after 5PM but that varies. I am available after 2PM most days so just depends on if you want to play a two player game, though with notice sometimes one or two others may join, depending on the game we plan to play. LOL

Enjoy,
Patrick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Rushing
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.meetup.com/boardgames-313/

I used to attend Clear Lake board game meetup on tuesday night usually at least 4 or 5 on the low holiday attendance nights up to 30ish when allot people show up but averge 15 or so 3 - 4 games going, always teaching and happy to have new players join in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.