Popular Tags: [View All]
T.J.
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the game is still in development and I think the art and overall design is fantastic - but there are a couple of things that look really strange to me. Mostly, the mouse icon looks to me like a person standing with their hand to the side of their head. If I work hard, I can see the mouse that is intended there but that's not where my brain goes automatically. The hideout icon also seems strange to me as it seems like a kind of a robot or creature that's on the move, and the supporter icon looks to me like a weird chef hat (I know it's a hand that's holding up a fist, but it seems so chunky). It also took me a while to realize that the torch is a torch. Am I the only one who sees these things? Perhaps there's something weird with my brain but the icons really get in the way for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Holman
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I think they are still developing these things, hideout should be a tree house!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.J.
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it's not an alien?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miha hančič
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, and I had to try really hard to se a man with his hand on a side in a mouse icon. I don't know, for me icons work great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.J.
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you see it, it cannot be unseen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miha hančič
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haha, yes, that's the problem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan S.
msg tools
I dont have a problem with the iconography itself but i think its strange that some parts of the beautiful pictures are overlayed with the crafting- and conspirency-border... also i think this half transparent borders look kind of cheap. just my 2 cents tho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.J.
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
m0nkeysphere wrote:
I dont have a problem with the iconography itself but i think its strange that some parts of the beautiful pictures are overlayed with the crafting- and conspirency-border... also i think this half transparent borders look kind of cheap. just my 2 cents tho.

Really? I kind of liked it. The only card it bothered me is the Bird ambush card (which also has an unnecessary 'only' on it that has to be removed) - where the background clashes with the text. For most other cards, it worked for me. It's true that the cards are busy but I don't know what can be done about it so long as conspiracies have to be printed on them. Some cards, like Trap and Knapsack, have colors that make it harder to read the text but for most cards I thought it looked good. I love Stand and Deliver!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.