Isle of Skye: Journeyman» Forums » Rules

Subject: Advancing via the castle Herald track?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathalie Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook says: "you can use a castle advancement to advance on any track, regardless of the requirements".

In the example it says: "advancing to any of the first three spaces of the Warrior and Merchant track using a castle......"

I am confused whether or not you may use this action to move on the Herald track. The first sentence makes me think that you could but the example confuses me.

Anybody that knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The example is an example. The rules say any track, Herald included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Spelbruden86 wrote:
The rulebook says: "you can use a castle advancement to advance on any track, regardless of the requirements".

In the example it says: "advancing to any of the first three spaces of the Warrior and Merchant track using a castle......"

I am confused whether or not you may use this action to move on the Herald track. The first sentence makes me think that you could but the example confuses me.

Anybody that knows?

It's just an example. The reason the Herald track hasn't been mentioned is it only has two spaces in the first section that cost 1 gold each using a castle advancement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathalie Persson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.