nuke_morningstar
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
badge
No Clear Mind
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I am considering buying a second core (through pre-ordering) and I have a few questions regarding to it.

1) Does Backerkit charge you right away after you complete the order? Or do you have to wait until Backerkit decides to charge (which happens weekly, I guess?)

2) Can you use the same e-mail address that you already have your KDM Kickstarter pledge? Does it complicate things, or does it create a completely different Backerkit project? Will I have to open a second e-mail address?

Thank you in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nukethestars wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am considering buying a second core (through pre-ordering) and I have a few questions regarding to it.

1) Does Backerkit charge you right away after you complete the order? Or do you have to wait until Backerkit decides to charge (which happens weekly, I guess?)

2) Can you use the same e-mail address that you already have your KDM Kickstarter pledge? Does it complicate things, or does it create a completely different Backerkit project? Will I have to open a second e-mail address?

Thank you in advance!

I bought a second one. It seems cheaper then buying more dice, rules and minis + you have more copies of equipments and such.

1) They charge when they want AND you cannot cancel anymore when they do.
2) No. One backer account / email and one pledge / account, so, one pledge / email. I used my secondary e-mail for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I can't answer the first question, but the answer to your second question is that you need a different email. (Preordering on an email that you have a KDM pledge entered with will mess up the remaining waves in your pledge, because Backerkit identifies your order by your email.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pflug
Germany
Schwäbisch Gmünd
Baden Würtemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered a second core game with the same e-mail and backerkit account, and it worked fine. It will create a second pledge, and you'll get a button to switch between them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Convex Hull
Germany
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if the pre-order boxes arrived at the warehouses at the same time as the backer boxes? That is to say: is my pre-order already in Germany, still in China or somewhere as sea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be in Germany already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Convex Hull
Germany
flag msg tools
Thanks! Good to know! I should think think delivery might even be before December then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Y
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Up is down and black is white.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone's pre-order payment been processed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Convex Hull
Germany
flag msg tools
Yes, already about a month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.