• [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
pzm52v wrote:
Can someone explain me in detail what means this bonus. I don't understand it
Thanks

When you develop a technology in the last column, you get a victory bonus based on how many of a certain resource you have. For example, if you develop rockets, you get 3 Victory Points for every Gem you control (where you have a city or meeple).

The CN tower lets you use another player’s controlled symbols to compute that bonus.

For example, let’s say you develop Rocketry and you have control of 2 gem symbols. You would score 6 points. However, if you have the CN tower, and another player had 4 gems, you could count their gems instead when you develop rocketry and score 12 points.

Does that help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pzm52v pzm52v
Spain
Madrid - SPAIN
Madrid
flag msg tools
Malacandra wrote:
pzm52v wrote:
Can someone explain me in detail what means this bonus. I don't understand it
Thanks

When you develop a technology in the last column, you get a victory bonus based on how many of a certain resource you have. For example, if you develop rockets, you get 3 Victory Points for every Gem you control (where you have a city or meeple).

The CN tower lets you use another player’s controlled symbols to compute that bonus.

For example, let’s say you develop Rocketry and you have control of 2 gem symbols. You would score 6 points. However, if you have the CN tower, and another player had 4 gems, you could count their gems instead when you develop rocketry and score 12 points.

Does that help?

Completely

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.