Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
Have you geekmailed Belash directly?
Yep!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:
Have you geekmailed Belash directly?
And riot?
Nope, I'll do that though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is a simple thumbs-up/thumbs-down poll. For the 2010 Redux game should I run Stephen King's The Stand? As it ran before, it's 24 player, hidden rules, hidden roles, and with an uber-evil. I will make some changes. I don't think I have any notes; I may have to reread the book (ugh).

Poll
What do you think of a redux of Stephen King's The Stand?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Yes
100.0% 3
No
0.0% 0
Voters 3
This poll is now closed.   3 answers
Poll created by LudesFactor
Closes: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:00 am
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Original Thumb #50
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LudesFactor wrote:

This is a simple thumbs-up/thumbs-down poll. For the 2010 Redux game should I run Stephen King's The Stand? As it ran before, it's 24 player, hidden rules, hidden roles, and with an uber-evil. I will make some changes. I don't think I have any notes; I may have to reread the book (ugh).

Poll
What do you think of a redux of Stephen King's The Stand?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Yes
100.0% 3
No
0.0% 0
Voters 3
This poll is now closed.   3 answers
Poll created by LudesFactor
Closes: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:00 am
I remember that one. That must mean it was a good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
As usual, if you need help, shout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Belash told me last spring that I could take over Kill Werewolves Kill, so unless riot / Belash / some other older and historical mod shows up and talks about 2011, you can go ahead and put me down for that month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
Belash told me last spring that I could take over Kill Werewolves Kill, so unless riot / Belash / some other older and historical mod shows up and talks about 2011, you can go ahead and put me down for that month.
Thanks! I'm going to give it a few months probably for mods to volunteer before making a mod run more than one game in the series, but if we don't get one for 2011, I'll put you down!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
With murph committing to redux Indiana Jones and the Will of the Immortal, January through May are locked in! June/2010 is tentatively held for Ludes and September/2013 has been claimed by BlackSheep. But July/2011, August/2012, October/2014, November/2015, and December/2016 are all still free if people have interest in modding a game in there!
I don't have time this year, but I could do another run of my Christmas Carol game for 2016/December. It's a fairly small game, given we have Massacre (probably) and is timely and various other stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
ohgrande wrote:
I remember that one. That must mean it was a good game.
Or a very bad game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
With murph committing to redux Indiana Jones and the Will of the Immortal, January through May are locked in! June/2010 is tentatively held for Ludes and September/2013 has been claimed by BlackSheep. But July/2011, August/2012, October/2014, November/2015, and December/2016 are all still free if people have interest in modding a game in there!
I don't have time this year, but I could do another run of my Christmas Carol game for 2016/December. It's a fairly small game, given we have Massacre (probably) and is timely and various other stuff.
Yeah! That one was solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
ljtrigirl wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:
Thanks! I'm going to give it a few months probably for mods to volunteer before making a mod run more than one game in the series, but if we don't get one for 2011, I'll put you down!
Sure, no argument. If someone from that time frame wants to run a game, more power to 'em. But if it's random mod number 4 wanting to run a redux, I have permission for one already and I'd like to think I'm not shitty at flavor (which was the 'catch' for KWK). That's all I was saying. No worries; will stand by.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperChutney will be running another Time Paradox game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Stoked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take 2011. The game will be Write Somebody Else's Role 3.

I'll need a comod.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
"The significance of a person's life is determined by the story they believe themselves to be in." - Wendell Berry "If nothing lies beyond the pale of death, then nothing of value lies before it." - SMBC
badge
Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song, the joy of my heart and the boast of my tongue. Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last, has won my affection and bound my soul fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:

I'll need a comod.
Crap, 2011 is taken.

Fortunately, Write Somebody Else's Role 2 ran in 2014, so I'll take that instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:

I'll need a comod.
Do you need an experienced comod, or just a comod? Because if the latter, then I'd love to. If the former, then I suspect that even by October I won't count as experienced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
twomillionbucks wrote:

I'll need a comod.
Do you need an experienced comod, or just a comod? Because if the latter, then I'd love to. If the former, then I suspect that even by October I won't count as experienced.
I need an unpaid intern who can make coffee and copy things and file paperwork for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
twomillionbucks wrote:

I'll need a comod.
I need an unpaid intern who can make coffee and copy things and file paperwork for me.
I'm not entirely sure how to translate that to modding a werewolf game, but if I'm qualified, then I'd like to!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
twomillionbucks wrote:

I'll need a comod.
Although asking me to make coffee probably wouldn't result in you getting a very good coffee...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
twomillionbucks wrote:
twomillionbucks wrote:

I'll need a comod.
Crap, 2011 is taken.

Fortunately, Write Somebody Else's Role 2 ran in 2014, so I'll take that instead.
Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Too Much Candy
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A friend in need is a friend indeed
badge
An enemy in need is hilarious
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
LudesFactor wrote:
I'd suggest going ahead and asking Bwt as I'm very much undecided atm. I had suggested Schrodinger's Cat and Stephen King's The Stand; thinking the latter with some tweaks including solving the mega-mason issue and perhaps with semi-hidden roles.
Sounds like it's time for a Schrodinger's Cat/Time Paradox fusion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walker
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperChutney wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
LudesFactor wrote:
I'd suggest going ahead and asking Bwt as I'm very much undecided atm. I had suggested Schrodinger's Cat and Stephen King's The Stand; thinking the latter with some tweaks including solving the mega-mason issue and perhaps with semi-hidden roles.
Sounds like it's time for a Schrodinger's Cat/Time Paradox fusion
I would play in that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxie
msg tools
Call me/Beep me if you gotta reach me.
badge
The enemy's gate is down.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rorab and I are in the process of selecting a 2016 game but we would love to be locked in as co-mods for December!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maximumsaximum wrote:
Rorab and I are in the process of selecting a 2016 game but we would love to be locked in as co-mods for December!
Any chance yall would be willing to do 2015 instead? Smug is already down for 2016 with A Christmas Carol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   |