Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To the artists and creators of this game: thank for such wonderfully realised artwork!

I've been a fan of this film since seeing it as a boy upon it's video rental release and it still remains one of my favourite films of all time. I'm glad fellow enthusiasts from my generation have been impassioned enough to see such a huge project through, and I'm simply blown away by the artwork, which looks as if it could fit in to the aesthetic of the original movie project. Each character board depicts its character beautifully, and the subtely stylised look perfectly accentuates the coolness of the characters.

I'm so glad the 80s is back in vogue! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You had me until that last sentence.
Neon colour palettes can stay dead forever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameplayerOfTitan wrote:
To the artists and creators of this game: thank for such wonderfully realised artwork!

I've been a fan of this film since seeing it as a boy upon it's video rental release and it still remains one of my favourite films of all time. I'm glad fellow enthusiasts from my generation have been impassioned enough to see such a huge project through, and I'm simply blown away by the artwork, which looks as if it could fit in to the aesthetic of the original movie project. Each character board depicts its character beautifully, and the subtely stylised look perfectly accentuates the coolness of the characters.

I'm so glad the 80s is back in vogue! cool

Thanks so much for your support!

We're so excited and honored to be able to make an Epic game for one of our favorite grail films of the 80s Big Trouble in Little China!!!

I've loved it since I was a kid and when the opportunity presented itself we had to go for it!

Thanks very much again!! Can't wait to get this game to you all!!!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, the illustrations and graphic design are top notch. Being a graphic designer myself, I appreciate when a game does a good job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:
You had me until that last sentence.
Neon colour palettes can stay dead forever.

Praise the 80s!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Day
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
imagine all those Patrick Nagel posters.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:

I've loved it since I was a kid and when the opportunity presented itself we had to go for it!

Chris

All you youngsters... I loved this as an adult back in the 80's.... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvaro Sarria
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also love this movie and era, so it makes me really happy somebody is bringing it to the table.
Now, if somebody could make a board game about CHESS (the musical)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Victo
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Agreed. I saw this at Pax unplugged and it looks fantastic. Now all we need is The Last Dragon in game form...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.