Elder Sign» Forums » General

Subject: Any info on new expansion from Arkham Nights? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that someone had spoiled the new investigators and Ancient Ones for the upcoming Eldritch Expansion, but couldn't see an equivalent from Omens of the Pharaoh - can anyone shed any light?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Boehland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mightyjim wrote:
I noticed that someone had spoiled the new investigators and Ancient Ones for the upcoming Eldritch Expansion, but couldn't see an equivalent from Omens of the Pharaoh - can anyone shed any light?

I can confirm that they demoed a prototype of that expansion there, I played it. But unfortunately, I don't have the memory to be able to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt Boehland wrote:
Mightyjim wrote:

I can confirm that they demoed a prototype of that expansion there, I played it. But unfortunately, I don't have the memory to be able to help.

any recollection of whether there are new investigators? new Ancient One(s)? [thought you might remember that, without remembering who they are/what they do]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
admin
designer
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
Mightyjim wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
Mightyjim wrote:

any recollection of whether there are new investigators? new Ancient One(s)? [thought you might remember that, without remembering who they are/what they do]

A guy posted on the FFG board that there are new investigators

And of course I imagine it's a pretty safe bet assuming there are new AOs as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Blumhardt
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mightyjim wrote:
Matt Boehland wrote:
Mightyjim wrote:

The new investigators are the same 7 from the new Eldritch Expansion (The 4 from MoM2E, plus Sefina, Daniela, and Calvin) . There's at least 2 new AOs, one of which is Nephren-Ka (I don't recall who the other one(s) is).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Foley
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
WarpedLord wrote:
The new investigators are the same 7 from the new Eldritch Expansion (The 4 from MoM2E, plus Sefina, Daniela, and Calvin) . There's at least 2 new AOs, one of which is Nephren-Ka (I don't recall who the other one(s) is).

Would expect an updated Nyarlathotep. I hope they make better use of the mask monsters- the monster cup is too diluted now if you have all the expansions to simply add them in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.