Eric Gingras
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Last year I decided to super glue all the monsters to the original bases. I was ok with it for the most part. But as I play this game more & more, I want to give it more love and possibly base them with Litko bases. How should I proceed? Is there some sort of solvant I can use to easily strip away the super-glue? BTW, my minis aren't painted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Holmes
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a lot of super glue de-bonders out there.... just google them to see which one works the best for your situation.

Good Luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also use an exacto knife to carefully slice between the feet of the model and the base. You will need to cut the "pins" on the feet off to mount on the litko bases anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadow_Tracker wrote:
There are a lot of super glue de-bonders out there.... just google them to see which one works the best for your situation.

Good Luck

that's what I was going to suggest also...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
reverendunclebastard wrote:
You will need to cut the "pins" on the feet off to mount on the litko bases anyway.

Not necessarily - you could drill the bases (as I have).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
what size drill bit did you use? I have the litko bases and haven't done it yet because I want to drill them in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If drilling, carefully align each individual model's pins, because some models that are assembled, like the big ones, have different alignments on their pins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.