Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi

We were lucky enough to track down all the card packs for Warhammer 40K Conquest LCG before they disappeared from shops.

We have finally got around to opening and sorting the packs and unfortunately we are missing the Warlord Card, Illuminor Szeras from the Searching for Truth pack.

Is there any chance someone out there would be kind enough to send us a scan of both sides of the card, so that we can make a replacement? Failing that, if you could let us know the card text and stats from both sides so that we can make up a placeholder. There are some low-quality pictures of the front online but we haven't been able to find the text and stats for the back.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pietro Pomella
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have it in French, had problems with tracking the pack down

The pic on the FFG site is decent, not sure whether that's good enough:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/4/22/searchi...

The back of the card reads as follows:
"Bloodied. 1 ATTACK; 5 HP"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Monk
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Look in cardgamedb.com. Clear pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Be Excellent To Each Other
mbmbmbmbmb
tinykitty wrote:
Hi

We were lucky enough to track down all the card packs for Warhammer 40K Conquest LCG before they disappeared from shops.

We have finally got around to opening and sorting the packs and unfortunately we are missing the Warlord Card, Illuminor Szeras from the Searching for Truth pack.

Is there any chance someone out there would be kind enough to send us a scan of both sides of the card, so that we can make a replacement? Failing that, if you could let us know the card text and stats from both sides so that we can make up a placeholder. There are some low-quality pictures of the front online but we haven't been able to find the text and stats for the back.

Thanks

Try contacting asmodee/ffg first they may still have replacement copies available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OliverOil wrote:
tinykitty wrote:
Hi

Thanks

Try contacting asmodee/ffg first they may still have replacement copies available.

I believe remaining copies were destroyed last September or October. At least, if I remember the announcements correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Monkatron wrote:
Look in cardgamedb.com. Clear pictures.

Only (fairly low-res) picture of the front, as far I could find. Feel free to point me to where to find better pictures or the back over there, I don't use that site all that often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Bravado
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
I have a ton of cards and don't run Necrons, so I'll be happy to part with one of my Illuminors. Let me know if you still need...
N

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amelia Tharme
United Kingdom
Eastbourne
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hector Bravado wrote:
I have a ton of cards and don't run Necrons, so I'll be happy to part with one of my Illuminors. Let me know if you still need...
N

This would be great and we would like to accept your offer. The cards actually belong to unic who lives in Sweden. If you are happy to send the card internationally we can cover the postage etc.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.