3 Posts

Kraftwagen» Forums » General

Subject: Playing solo, but controlling two players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Geran
Canada
flag msg tools
This looks like an interesting game to me, but it doesn't appear to have a solo campaign. I think it might be too lengthy and/or heavy for my wife to be interested so I'd mostly play solo.

Is there anything hidden between the players? Could you play this solo controlling 2-3 players? I like some non-solo type games where you can control two players against each other and use different strategies. Would this game be a good fit for that, or not so much? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Bush
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly there are no hidden aspects. I think it would work well as a solo using 2 player different strategy approach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to say that I, as someone who loves solitaire games, would not try this solo. Part of the fun for me is knowing when to take a risk and jumping ahead to take an action much further ahead in the track.

For what it's worth, it's good 2-player, and with a couple games under your belt, I see the game taking about an hour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.