Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R B
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
my survivor took the lions maul. Maul stats 2SP 2+AC 3Dmg. monster controller rolled 2 hits. I then rolled 2 hit location dice and both were on the waste. I still had 1 armor, so I toke the 3 damage from the first hit to armor, light, heavy. then for the 2nd hit, I rolled once on the severe hit tree even though it was 3 damage.
Did I play this correct?

Also, the severe hit gave me 2 bleed and the maul trigger gains 1 bleed, so I assume my survivor gains all 3 bleed tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
Neuburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. and Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
Cainosnam wrote:
Yes. and Yes.

Thanks Martin!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Ebert

Jackson
Georgia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yenam wrote:
my survivor took the lions maul. Maul stats 2SP 2+AC 3Dmg. monster controller rolled 2 hits. I then rolled 2 hit location dice and both were on the waste. I still had 1 armor, so I toke the 3 damage from the first hit to armor, light, heavy. then for the 2nd hit, I rolled once on the severe hit tree even though it was 3 damage.
Did I play this correct?

Also, the severe hit gave me 2 bleed and the maul trigger gains 1 bleed, so I assume my survivor gains all 3 bleed tokens?

You are also knocked down. That wasn't mentioned so I'm not sure if you applied that to your survivor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.