United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Predictions, based on the KS page, were;

Wave 2 (2017 - 12 items) $48
Wave 3 (2018 - 37 items) $92
Wave 4 (2019 - 16 items) $60

So while $85 is definitely low for EVERYTHING, $85 for just Wave 2 is beyond-unlikely.

That $92 was based on Pick'n'Place costs for the Pinups when packed loose, the combination into Pinups Of Death packages makes it much cheaper.

And Poots may have taken my suggestion of All-In-One boxes for expansions, or maybe everything, to cut Pick'n'Place costs, for Satan-tiers and the like, to as cheap as possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would an awesome price
Was the shipping for the corebox preorder also 20$ in the us? If yes I would assume 85$ could be also a realistic estimate for central europe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andlord wrote:
That would an awesome price
Was the shipping for the corebox preorder also 20$ in the us? If yes I would assume 85$ could be also a realistic estimate for central europe
It was indeed! I'm taking this as an indication that Poots heard my request for All-In-One expansion boxes, to cut down on shipping costs(via Pick'n'Place costs), and took it to heart. ... I mean, that's egotistical but a man can hope.

But mostly, I know Poots loves his customers and that's most likely the real reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.