Subject: Unboxing inis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crooked Man
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
I just picked up a copy of Inis, best game ever, and it was an odd experience unboxing. First the box had a dented corner, then the interior was torn, and last, the manual's cover was stapled upside down to the rest of the manual. Luckily no game components were damaged. This was the oddest unboxing I've ever done. Had to tell someone.

Have a great day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jelly Pantz
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
"I hope they come out with an expansion to that game."
badge
...my kind of scum… fearless and inventive.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's odd, was it new in shrink wrap? Did you buy from FLGS or an online retailer?
Sounds like you might have got a repackaged used or damaged product, which is fine if you made the choice to buy that at a discount and it doesn't affect the playability, but is really not cool if you paid full price for a seemingly new item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crooked Man
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
It looked new in shrink, and nothing on the inside was previously opened or punched out. Bought it at the local game shop. I found it strange that the manual had it's cover on upside down. It makes quick referencing difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.