Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Katar hands on Lion Armor arms rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
Talking about building an actual mini here: What's the trick to adding the Katar holding hands onto the Lion Armor arms? I have seen pictures of survivors in a full lion set holding two Katars, but I absolutely can't fit the Katar hands on the arms with the lion gloves - I mean, I can, but only at a weird 90 degree angle. The lion paw at the end of the arm pretty much blocks any other hand position.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dewey Robbins
United States
California
flag msg tools
I just cut off the claws and filed it down. Had to do the same with the cape to fit the Manhunter hat on. Adapt and survive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to trim them to fit.

None of the weapons really fit very well in any manner that looks like they are in use.

I found getting a King Spear to work two-handed to be a bit of a chore and still don't think it looks that great.

The bows are also problematic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan I
msg tools
I did not have problems :/ ,
maybe look for the right position
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you wait for the gamblers chest to arrive and use this guy:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
High-speed attacking guy is the Popular guy? This is a subtle reference to how new players play this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
t3clis wrote:
High-speed attacking guy is the Popular guy? This is a subtle reference to how new players play this game

Considering how notoriously bad some of my friends are at rolling dice, I prefer if some of them use high speed weapons.

It's just not very fun to watch someone roll 3's or less for two hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.