Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 2» Forums » Rules

Subject: About forsaken cities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daebark Jung
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
soon, with many cities connected, many epidemic cards are inserted. I wonder if forsaken city player cards are also counted in deciding the number of epidemic cards.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Snyder
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
End of March spoilers:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
The rule you are discussing isn’t revealed until the end of March. You need some indication of that.


Daebarkee wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
soon, with many cities connected, many epidemic cards are inserted. I wonder if forsaken city player cards are also counted in deciding the number of epidemic cards.


Spoiler (click to reveal)

The rule that you add to the rule book only says to count the city cards in the player deck - it doesn't say anything about not counting them if they are forsaken, so they are counted for this.

The forsaken cities are not counted as being on the grid for end game upgrade purposes.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Simone [The Quasi Geek Dad]
United States
Redmond
Oregon
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rule book it says zero population cities are called “forsaken”. The title of this thread is fine.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Snyder
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DeadMoney wrote:
In the rule book it says zero population cities are called “forsaken”. The title of this thread is fine.


I skimmed the rules, didn’t see it ... reskimmed, now I see it (: Edited my original post.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PAILLOT Yann
France
flag msg tools
mb
Forsaken cities get infested immediatly. Do we removed the rat's infestion marker if we raised the city back to 1 with xp ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McGeehin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
yannou77 wrote:
Forsaken cities get infested immediatly. Do we removed the rat's infestion marker if we raised the city back to 1 with xp ?


Nope. It's like a permanent landmine.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.