Andrew Neufeld
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmb
13% off all Games (exc. preorder) today only.

https://store.401games.ca

+ other deals on misc merchandise inc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Varga
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Disappointed they didn't have any actual individual items on sale, then still dropped $150 :/

Tides of Madness $10.40 CAD
Clank! $45.20 CAD
Terraforming Mars $54.77 CAD
The Thing - Infection at Outpost 31 $48.68 CAD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Singer
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
4 games I've wanted, not a crazy amazing deal but saved me about 25$ overall.

Small World - Underground - $55.45
Flash Point - Fire Rescue - Dangerous Waters - $12.14
Galaxy Trucker - $44.33
Clank! In! Space! - $46.07
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Jacobs
Canada
Yellowknife
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was able to get 1 of the 4 things I wanted, as they others were sold out. But my LGS will have them in soon, as he has them on order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantin Bogdan
Canada
Laval
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understand correctly the prices are already discounted, right ? Because I was trying to insert the BLACKFRIDAYTCG code at checkout and it kept/keeps telling me "Your cart does not meet the requirements for the BLACKFRIDAYTCG discount code". So again, it would seem that the prices are already discounted (I did the math and yeah, by 13%) so there's no need to use any discount code, right? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Jacobs
Canada
Yellowknife
Northwest Territories
flag msg tools
mbmb
unq_flipmo wrote:
If I understand correctly the prices are already discounted, right ? Because I was trying to insert the BLACKFRIDAYTCG code at checkout and it kept/keeps telling me "Your cart does not meet the requirements for the BLACKFRIDAYTCG discount code". So again, it would seem that the prices are already discounted (I did the math and yeah, by 13%) so there's no need to use any discount code, right? Thanks

Correct the extra off is for single cards I believe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.