Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Android & Apple] Queen Games Kingdom Builder app for 99 cents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cannon Wolf
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sale is on for the next 4 days, at least for Android (I don't have Apple products)
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt M
United States
NoVA
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CannonWolf wrote:
The sale is on for the next 4 days, at least for Android (I don't have Apple products)


Here are links...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-builder/id581197776?...


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.brettspielw...

Android normally $2.99
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Treasure Hunter is also on sale: $0.99 vs regularly $3.99.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.brettspielw...

https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/schatzj%C3%A4ger-by-r-garfie...

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01M0Q2HAI/?ie=UTF8+ref%3Da...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cannon Wolf
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mellman99 wrote:
CannonWolf wrote:
The sale is on for the next 4 days, at least for Android (I don't have Apple products)


Here are links...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingdom-builder/id581197776?...


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.brettspielw...

Android normally $2.99


Thanks, I wasn't sure how to put links in for the stores
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark treitel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
The Appple app is for IPAD only. (Not Iphone )(Realized this AFTER I bought).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
marktry wrote:
The Appple app is for IPAD only. (Not Iphone )(Realized this AFTER I bought).


That doesn't appear to be the case. I actually bought it and it loaded just fine on my iPhone. I have it open right in front of me. Perhaps it only works on certain phones? I have an iPhone 8.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.