tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan O'Toole
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
All I need is 1 more boardgame...always.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a pretty typical price for the game on Amazon. It's not a hot deal. It's been that price 8 of the last 12 months.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Ravensburger-81083-Broom-Service...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
This felt like they were simply trying to add a board and stuff so they could sell a "new" game for a higher price in a bigger box. It doesn't really feel improved to me, just more fiddly. I recommend Witch's Brew if anyone is wondering which game to get; certainly try both before deciding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aelfric_brewer wrote:
This felt like they were simply trying to add a board and stuff so they could sell a "new" game for a higher price in a bigger box. It doesn't really feel improved to me, just more fiddly. I recommend Witch's Brew if anyone is wondering which game to get; certainly try both before deciding.
You mean this Witch's Brew? The game might be better, but that time machine is going to be a tough get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.