Hide
6 Posts

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire» Forums » General

Subject: Shout Out To GW Customer Service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Big G
msg tools
I stupidly managed to snap the tiny head off one of the Sepulchral Guard so I emailed GW just on the off chance they may have a spare torso knocking about their warehouse.

This arrived in the post today...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seriously?! insane.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GW customer service has always been like that; part of it is to do with the fact that they are not really set up to send individual sprues out and part of it is that they simply have good customer service...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nygaard
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had trouble with one of the Liberators, and they just sent me a here sprue with all three models on it. I was shocked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lam
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that GW has great customer service when you contact them. Yeah, they have sent me entire models due to missing a piece, it’s great business practice. I actually got a Xmas card from GW with a game card inside yesterday. This was shocking, it’s the new improved GW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex z
msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, I ordered some stuff on 22nd of November, and as of December 6th it still hasn't arrived. There is no tracking number on the package, which doesn't help.

Emailed their CS 4 times, never got a reply.

Called them and got a message that they were in a meeting until 3:45pm... it was 4:30pm but whatever...

When they finally picked up around 5:30pm, they told me to wit another week and call back if it still hasn't arrived.

I'm a bit annoyed that I have to wait almost 3 weeks to see if the package from UK to Luxembourg got lost and get a refund or the items sent again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.