Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ace base
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where do I get it? Anything for black friday? Probably over by the time I get a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know of any sales. There was a recent ks which includes a reprint of the base game and an expansion. It should be delivered to backers in early 2018. Try going to the publisher website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get it from the publishers website or as a late backer to the current Kickstarter campaign for the expansion (though this may be closed now as it is currently shipping).

The base game itself is out now. It came out a while ago. A really fun game, but the rule book that came with it was kind of a mess and difficult to read (blank text on dark brown paper). There is an updated rule book available here on BGG as well as on their website that is much better though.

There was a recent kickstarter for a legacy expansion to the game as well as the Special Ops mission pack as well as an upgrade pack for the original game that comes with thicker player boards, some errata cards, and a new rule book among other things. Those should be getting to backers in January and available for purchase from their website around the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reimund Kreidler
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the kickstarter versions and all expansions from the publishers website but I didn't receive the game yet.

Anybody from Germany who got his game ?
Is it out now ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rei61 wrote:
I ordered the kickstarter versions and all expansions from the publishers website but I didn't receive the game yet.

Anybody from Germany who got his game ?
Is it out now ?
I'm in Russia and I got mu game this week. I'm sure that games was shipped in Germany before Russia.

I will suggest you to contact them via mail: support[at]vesuviusmedia.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reimund Kreidler
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Dimitriy, for that information.
If you got your game last week I think I will wait for another week and when the game is still not here I will try to geht more information from the support.
Regards Reimund

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reimund Kreidler
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my "order shipped" - email message today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.