BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Women and Gaming

Subject: Othello Board Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deborah Johnson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi There; I am looking for someone to play the strategy board game 'Othello' with, face-to-face. I live in a suburb of Chicago. I am an older adult and don't care for playing on the computer. If you are interested, we could me at a library or coffee house. If you don't know how to play Othello, I'd be happy to teach you. The game has been around for a long time. It takes 'a minute to learn, and a lifetime to master' as the saying goes. Let me know if you or someone you know is interested in playing. Thanks. Dee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rush howe
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
If you were to ever visit Pittsburgh I would love to play Othello or any other abstract strategy games with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬ Stephanie ♩♪♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♪♫♪
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe put the location in the thread title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serena
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't have any luck here, you could try the last Othello forum or the one dedicated to your area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie A
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Perhaps you could have this thread moved to the Othello forum. People who are interested enough in Othello to hang out there or subscribe are also most likely to be interested in your request, I would think.

If you click on the Red X at the top of the thread and select "Wrong Forum", an admin should come along and move the thread for you.

(I hesitate to suggest creating another thread there since you've already posted this one 3 times.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.